Video: Using digital marketing to transform your agency
It’s no secret that a strong social media presence, an informative website and a multichannel approach to client engagement are all key to building brand awareness and reaching new customers. However, finding this balance is often easier said than done, particularly for insurance professionals. In fact, 53% of agents find it difficult to leverage digital marketing and social media to grow their book of business.1
View the video for digital marketing strategies to consider implementing across different online platforms, including the following:
- Social media accounts—Social media gives you direct access to customers and prospects. As a result, it’s important to maintain a strong social media presence. This can involve crafting visually interesting posts on a regular basis, replying to messages in a timely fashion and connecting with other organizations in your community.
- Websites—It’s crucial to be thoughtful when crafting your website, particularly if you want to get the most out of it. Your website should have a lead generation form (e.g., a questionnaire that asks individuals what they’re looking for in an insurance professional) to capture potential prospects. It’s also valuable to have succinct client testimonials on your website. These testimonials are essential when it comes to building trust. They should clearly communicate what you do and highlight the successes you’ve had in the past.
- Business information—It’s easy to overlook, but it’s critical to audit what information shows up when a customer searches for you on the internet. Above all, business information listed on Google and other search engines must be accurate and capture what it is you do on behalf of your customers.
- LinkedIn accounts—In addition to sharing content to reach new customers, consider creating a lead generation form on LinkedIn. With a single click, a potential client can instantly send you their information, creating a warm lead you can act on.
- Google profiles—It’s more than likely your customers will find you through Google or other search engines, making it all the more important to put your best foot forward and avoid overlooking opportunities to capture leads. For instance, by turning on the chat feature within Google, your customers can connect with you when it’s convenient for them. Further, setting up automated responses to inquiries is invaluable when it comes to providing quality service.
Altogether, these tips and tricks can help you revamp your digital marketing tactics and convert leads into new, satisfied customers.
Nationwide’s Agency Forward 2021 Survey